Wednesday, September 03, 2008

An odd Confession from Swoozy

I sometimes struggle to wash the coffee pot. Don't say I didn't warn you it would be odd. Just about every time I make a pot of coffee for myself in the morning I have about or at least a cup of coffee left in the pot when I'm all done. Every time I go back into the kitchen I see it there first hot, then luke warm and then totally cold. "Time to wash me out" it says to me. "Not yet" Says I. Next time I walk in it says, "Well, how about now? What's so important that you can't wash me now?" I look around the kitchen searching for something, anything to do but wash that pot. Suddenly a scream from the other room. "Sorry pot, you're gonna have to wait a bit." I dash out of the kitchen and before I know it I'm back to fill a kids cup with milk. There it is again, this time it doesn't say anything. It doesn't need to, I can see it glaring at me. I tease it by unloading the dishwasher and putting every available dish in before finally grabbing the pot, taking it apart and putting it on the rack. "There pot, are you happy now?" I say. "Yes, til tomorrow then?" it says."Yes." I say, "Till tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment