Wednesday, September 03, 2008

dun dun dunnnnn

Around every corner, under every dirty piece of laundry, on every eating utensil, and in every air particle you breath, it could be there; Lurking and smirking ready to infiltrate your body to weaken your defenses and ultimately make you puke. It is the dreaded indiscriminate FLU BUG.

It’s here in my house and I am armed with Lysol spray, handy wipes, anti bacterial soaps, plastic gloves, gas masks and my wits. I am ready to show this flu bug who is boss!
But alas! What is this ache in my body? What is this queasy feeling in my stomach? Could it be? It’s all coming back to me now. The flu bug wooed me with chubby cheeks, big brown eyes and a slobbery kiss on the lips. It knew my one true weakness and used an innocent baby against me. Oh! The sorrow, the suffering, the mucus covered esophagus and gut wrenching pains!!!! I have been defeated and the flu bug has won again.

No comments:

Post a Comment