Monday, November 17, 2008

An Apology

Dear Mr. Washer,

How do I begin? I guess with, I'm Sooooooooo sorry! I don't know what happened exactly. This isn't like the other times, I promise.
I truly didn't remember that I had washed a load of towels. It was only by chance that I looked in on you and saw the lid down. I knew right away that I had done it again. I hope you can forgive me. I put in extra detergent and a healthy dose of bleach.
You and the towels should be smelling better in just about 30 minutes.

Thank you again Mr. Washer for your dependable rinse and spin cycles. Without you I would be plunging underwear into rivers and beating them over rocks.

Your dependant owner,
Swoozy

p.s. I'm also sorry if I may have thrown in an extra towel or two...or three.

1 comment:

  1. OH, HOW FUNNY!!!!! Your poor, poor, poor, washer! I love that you put in extra bleach. Hope the towels still have color when they are done. Don't forget to dry them.

    ReplyDelete